Other materials on this site are the remains of various different older projects:
(in Tiddlywiki format) all connected with the course H809 in the Open University (UK)
This discusses applying the lexical approach to creating courses for students in non-linguistic faculties of the university, and the first attempts to develop distance learning via the internet in Saint Petersburg State University.
3. (2008) A timeline of educational technologies and their development based on my personal experience 1982 — 2008
Unfortunately this resource does not display well in Firefox – it was made using compendium
4. (2010) An illustration of my personal learning network in the format of a mind map — this is from the course H800 (Technology-enhanced learning: practices and debates), in the Open University.
5. (2010) Using Compendium to collect information on disabled students in the university for the course H810 (Accessible online learning: supporting disabled students)
6. (2014) An archive of materials from a site on English for Lawyers . The idea of the site was to use a mediawiki installation with the social profile extension.
I wanted to create a small “community” of users of legal English as a foreign language. The results of the experiment (2010 — 2012) showed that such projects require a great effort to attract the appropriate audience. As a souvenir I have kept the articles, transferring them into tiddlywiki format.
7. (2016) Materials from the conference “More than ESP” – on using corpus linguistics methods to create ESP materials.
8 .(2016) Materials from the conference “More than ESP” – how the linguistic centre of ИМБиП is developing its approach”